Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Roxy and Dan Let Me Take Their Picture AGAIN!

Here it is folks, the Roxy and Dan Engagement shoot, Parts I AND II.  I really had a fantastic time shooting these guys.  And of course after all that stress from the anticipation of rain fall, we had nothing but sunshine on both days. 

I mean, what else can I say about them?  Aside from how awesome I think they are!  Well, as a side note I'll mention that Dan wasn't exactly all about getting his picture taken.  And I have to say I don't blame him.  It's hard to feel comfortable in such scenarios, but of course they both did great together without even knowing it.  Because THAT'S what happens when you're in love with someone.  And strangely enough I think because of an extreme effort to not look silly or awkward, they were just cracking each other up the whole time, which made for ever better pictures.

I loved being in Brooklyn.  I love this couple.  I love the laughter.  I can definitely sleep better at night knowing they are together.  

Thanks for a great shoot you two!


































No comments:

Post a Comment