Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Grant & Andrea Engaged: NYC Wedding Photographer: NYC Engagement Shoot

Grant contacted me back in September about shooting his engagement session.  It's not common for the guy to be the one to contact me about wedding related photography, but I just chalked it up him having more knowledge about photography than his lady friend did.  It wasn't until just a few short weeks before our shoot date that he let me in on the fact that he was actually surprising his girlfriend Andrea with a trip to NYC, and that he would be proposing to her the night before our shoot.  Ahhhhhh!!! I LOVE(D) IT!!! Now I was even more excited!
Not only did he propose to her the night before our shoot at Rockefeller Center in front of the big Christmas Tree . . . I know, I know!  . . . he also surprised her by secretly having key members of both of their families come to NYC as well to share in their joy.  I actually got to meet everybody, and it was clear they both come from loving and supportive families that are so so happy for them both.
Andrea wasn't the first person and certainly won't be the last to "warn" me that she is very awkward in photographs.  Umm, do you guys think she looks awkward here?  Super cute and beautiful is more like it!  We had so much fun hitting up some classic New York spots.  We could not have asked for a better day. Grant and Andrea - it was such a pleasure to meet you and to work with you.  Congratulations!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment