Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nicole and Jake Engaged

The best way to describe this couple is that you get the feeling at all times that they just wanna eat each other right up.  And you kinda wanna eat them right up too.  Or at least fold them up and keep them in your pocket.  They are constantly cracking each other up and no one else has any idea why, but you don't really care because it's just so cute to watch.  They were so in sync with each other, and were so good at honing in on each other and completely forgetting I was there.  In fact there were times when I'd ask them to kiss and I got worried they forgot a little too well that I was still there.  ;)  Which, really, is a great thing.
I am so so so very very very happy for these two.  Their wedding in April is sure to be as down to earth and beautiful as they are.























1 comment: