Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Brooklyn Wolfeinellis

Wow, wow, and wow . . .
   This past weekend I had the utter and complete pleasure of going to the home of Noelle, Brian, and Max aka Macky(a nickname he refers to himself as in the third person . . . he's just turned 2, haha).
This family embodies exactly what I love about living in New York.  Their cozy, but actually quite spacious(by New York standards) apartment was packed full of character.  So much to see, and so much to make you feel like you are really in somebody's home, not just some stagnant room with stiff furniture.
This is a family that LOVES each other.  And I don't just mean two parents who adore their beautiful little boy.  I also very much mean a husband and wife, who after 17! years together are clearly still head over heals for one and other.  Noelle is a make-up artist and kid groomer, and Brian is a drummer, two artists living their dreams.  I could not possibly have been more inspired.  Photographing them gave me that always needed reminder that trying to live my dream is absolutely worth it.
   Thank you to all three of them for spending their day with me and Michael.  I hope to call them friends for many many years to come.
























5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures:)
    xx Thora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palpable love. What most of us strive for. Family.

    Your photos caught and defined it. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos of the boy & sesame street record player brought back a flood of memories. beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the innocence of that age and the love showing in the parents eyes for their little darling reminds me of raising my son. Thanks for the memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. Love it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete