Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lucarellis Take 2: NYC Family Photographer: Connecticut Family Photographer: Connecticut Family Photos

Well it's been about 9 months since I last shot the Lucarellis, check it out here, and little baby Charlie is already WALKING!! He's only 11months, and he is just bopping all over.  Cutest thing EVER!!  Leah and I have been friends for well over 10 years, so being able to spend time with her and her beautiful family is such a blessing.  I'll never get tired of photographing them.  Really fuels my soul.  xoxo. :)



2 comments:

  1. One of my FAVORITE families ever! Matt & Leah are two of my best friends and I love (and miss!) that little munchkin! You photograph the fun and love they have...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you captured them perfectly. Your pictures are phenomenal, and I'm so happy you got to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete