Monday, November 14, 2011

The Wolfinellis Take 2: NYC Family Photographer: Brooklyn Family Photos

A couple of weeks ago Noelle asked me if I had the time to photograph her and her family this fall.  Last December I had the most magical time shooting Noelle, Brian, their son Max, and their dog Biscuit at their home in Brooklyn.  Check it out here. So of course I JUMPED at the opportunity to shoot them again.  Although we did do a little bit of shooting outside last time, we decided to make the whole shoot outside this time.  We met at McGolrick Park on a gorgeous fall Saturday morning.  

I could not possibly adore this family more.  Individually each one of them is adorable.  So when you put them all together it's like an explosion of adorable family cuteness and love.

I can't wait for our next shoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment