Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tania & Wesley Married: Beckwith Pointe Wedding: New Rochelle Wedding: NYC Wedding Photographer

Tania and Wesley really lucked out with the weather on their wedding day.  It's amazing how in New York City and the surrounding boroughs the leaves take FOREVER to turn.  Looking back on these photos you probably can't even tell that it was fall, which is fine with me.  I LOVE me a little greenery.

This adorable couple said their I Do's as the sun set over the Long Island Sound at Beckwith Pointe in New Rochelle, NY.  It was a visually stunning and beautifully intimate ceremony.  Not only did the bride's sister/maid of honor give a great reading, one of Tania's bridesmaids, Rebecca, brought everyone to tears with her rendition of Natalie Cole's "Inseparable."  

Even though the sun was shining bright and the day was gorgeous, it was a wee bit chilly out.  So I have to give a big thank you and shout out to their families and wedding party for bearing with me.  Everyone was so fun, and so nice, and I just loved how incredibly supportive they all were to Tania and Wesley throughout the day.  

One thing that really resonated with me on this wedding was that Tania and Wesley mentioned on more than one occasion how much they were going to take care of each other.  It may seem like an obvious notion, but the way they emphasized it really struck home for me.  The idea of promising to selflessly take care of another for the rest of your life really is such a beautiful thought, and I have no doubt that Tania and Wesley have everything it takes to live up to that promise.
































No comments:

Post a Comment